Supporting Our Community
Bar Star believes that corporate community investment and involvement must be a core part of our business philosophy. We are committed to environmental action and worker safety on the job, and actively invest in the communities in which we live, work, and serve. At their core, our community involvement programs aim to improve lives.
Our Community Focus Areas:
- Williamson Elementary School
- Tioga Lawrenceville Little League
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research hospital
- Cedars Kids
- Cowboy Camp Foundation
- Project Sanctuary
- Junior Livestock Association
- Sublette County Kicking Cancer Organization
- Friends of NRA
- The Conservation Fund
- National Association of Chiefs of Police
We believe that this work will enable us to leverage our company’s core competencies to address social needs, while making the world just a little bit brighter for our employees, customers, family, friends and neighbors. Contact Bar Star to learn more about our social responsibility policies and practices.